One line Labor Day jokes – enjoy and share!
- Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labor Day.
Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today “No-Labor Day?”
- Did you hear the one about Labor Day?
It works for me!
- One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday. However, the only person to get his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
- If a train station is where the train stops, and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend. — Doug Larson