Twelve Things You Probably Didn’t Know You Could Do With A Fruitcake
Besides *eating* them, of course …
- Paint a few white and place them outside on the grass so people won’t park on your lawn.
- Use it as a building material. (This is actually what the Ancient Egyptians used to build the Great Pyramids.)
- 3. Keep one under your pillow for home defense.
- Send one to the junk mail company with a note asking them to take you off their list.
- It’s colorful, use it as a Yule Log.
- Carve the Presidents’ faces in it and submit as a science or art project.
- Give one to your boss and tell him it’s a life preserver.
- Use it as a base for flower arrangements.
- Donate to the local airport for use as airliner wheel blocks.
- Grind a few up and give it back to your in-laws in a bag marked “lawn fertilizer.”
- For a community project, sink a few in the ocean and build an artificial reef.
- Tie one to each foot when you walk through deep snow to keep your feet dry.