“SIX LITTLE STORIES”
- Once all villagers decided to pray for rain.
On the day of prayer all the people gathered,
but only one boy came with an umbrella.
- When you throw babies in the air,
they laugh because they know you will catch them.
- Every night we go to bed
without any assurance of being alive the next morning,
but still we set the alarms to wake up.
- We plan big things for tomorrow
in spite of zero knowledge of the future.
- We see the world suffering,
but still we get married and have children.
- On an old man’s shirt was written a sentence
‘I am not 80 years old;
I am sweet 16 with 64 years of experience.’