Fairy tale jokes one liners – A collection of one-line jokes and puns dealing with various fairy tales, such as Red Riding Hood, Aladdin, Cinderella, the three little pigs, etc.
- On which side of the house did Jack’s beanstalk grow ?
The outside !
- What did Cinderella say when the Chemist lost her photographs ?
Someday my prints will come !
- What kind of pet did Aladdin have ?
A flying car-pet !
- What’s beautiful, grey and wears glass slippers ?
- Who looked after Finderella ?
Her fairy codmother !
- Who’s that little girl who wears a red cape and goes around shouting “jerk!” at the Big Bad Wolf?
That’s Little Rude Riding Hood!
- Why was Cinderella such a poor football player ?
She had a pumpkin for a coach !
- Father Christmas: All right, my good lady, my face is my ticket.
Box office attendant: Then you’d better watch out … there’s a feller inside who has the job of punching the tickets.
- Why did Robin Hood steal from the rich ?
Because the poor didn’t have anything!
- Who in Treasure Island has a parrot that cries “Pieces of four, Pieces of four?”
Short John Silver!
- I wouldn’t let that Cinderella play on my hockey team.
She keeps running away from the ball!
- I like the story about the girl who steals from the rich and gives it all to Granny – “Little Red Robin Hood”
- My favorite fairy tale is the one where the three creatures are scared of the Big Bad Wolf and they grow on trees! You know, “The Three Little Figs”.
- Myfavoritee film is about the man who casts spells in the middle of a swamp. You know, “The Wizard of Ooze”!