Things you don’t want to hear during surgery
Things you don’t want to hear during surgery – and we hope you never do!
- Come back with that! Bad dog!
- Hand me that … uh … that uh … Nurse, what do they call that pointed thingy again?
- Dang, there go the lights again.
- Wow! I never saw one of those before!
- You realize, there’s a lot of money in kidneys. And, this guy has two of them.
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- Better save that. We’ll need it for the autopsy.
- Where did my thermometer go?
- I’ll be back, I’m dying for a cigarette break.
- Cool! Lets poke it!
- What in the world is that?
- That goes where now?
- Is that supposed to be that way?
- I hope this guy has a bad lawyer.
- Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?