» Animal jokes
» Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and like to Complain About Our Pets
- They live here. You don’t.
- If you don’t want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture (that’s why they call it “fur”niture.)
- To you, it’s an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn’t speak clearly. Dogs are better than kids…
- Dogs eat less
- Dogs don’t ask for money all the time
- Dogs are easier to train
- Dogs usually come when called
- Dogs never drive your car
- Dogs don’t hang out with drug-using friends (unless the cat that also lives here has a cat-nip addiction, but that won’t kill him/her).
- Dogs don’t smoke or drink
- Dogs don’t worry about having to buy the latest fashions
- Dogs don’t wear your clothes
- Dogs don’t need a gazillion dollars for university
- If the dogs get pregnant, you can sell the children.