You Know You’ve Had Too Much Coffee
You Know You’ve Had Too Much Coffee When . . .
- You can type sixty words a minute with your feet.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You chew on other people’s fingernails.
- You answer the door before people knock.
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You go to sleep, just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- You’re the employee of the month at Starbucks – and you don’t even work there.
- You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug, on your coffee mug.