Things you will never hear a Dad say – A humorous list of things you’ll never hear a Dad say – not quite true, but quite funny
- Well, how ‘bout that? … I’m lost! Looks like we’ll have to stop and ask for directions.
- Here’s a credit card and the keys to my new car—GO CRAZY.
- What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
- Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend … you might want to consider throwing a party.
- Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies—you know—that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
- No son of mine is going to live under this roof without a nose ring—now quit your belly-aching, and let’s go to the mall.
- Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
- Father’s Day? aahh—don’t worry about that—it’s no big deal.