The Rules of Bureaucracy

The Rules of Bureaucracy – A sadly accurate listing of bureaucratic rules

  1. Preserve thyself.
  2. It is easier to fix the blame than to fix the problem.
  3. A penny saved is an oversight.
  4. Information deteriorates upward.
  5. The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time; the last 10% takes the other 90%.
  6. Experience is what you get just after you need it.
  7. For any given large, complex, hard-to-understand, expensive problem, there exists at least one short, simple, easy, cheap wrong answer.
  8. Anything that can be changed will be, until time runs out.
  9. To err is human; to shrug is civil service.
  10. There’€™s never enough time to do it right, but there’€™s always enough time to do it over.

 

Previous Post
Divorce and alimony
Marriage jokes

Divorce and alimony

Next Post
Ole and Lena
Ole and Lena jokes

Ole and Lena – Ole dies

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: