Barbecue cooking – the only cooking a real man will do – in 11 easy steps!
Barbecue cooking –it’s the only type of cooking a “real” man will do. When a man volunteers to do the ‘BBQ’ the following chain of events are usually put into motion.
- The woman goes to the store.
- The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
- The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging beside the grill, drink in hand.
- The man places the meat on the grill.
- The woman goes inside to set the table and checks the vegetables.
- The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
- The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
- The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
- After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
- Everyone praises man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
- The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off’ and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there’s just no pleasing some women.