Question and Answer Independence Day jokes – A list of question and answer jokes about Independence Day, the 4th of July, patriotism, etc.
- What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?
The Americans licked the British!
- What did King George III think of the American colonists?
He thought they were revolting!
- Why did Paul Revere ride his horse from Boston to Lexington?
Because the horse was too heavy to carry!
- Why did the British cross the Atlantic?
To get to the other tide!
- What do you call a parade of German mercenaries?
A Hessian procession!
- What would you get if you crossed a patriot with a small curly-haired dog?
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?
Yeah, it cracked me up!
- What was Thomas Jefferson’s favorite dessert?
- Teacher: “Which son of old Virginia wrote the Declaration of Independence?”
Student: “I think it was Thomas Jeffer’s son.”