Out Of Office Email Auto Replies – Some of the more annoying ‘out of office’ automated email replies
- I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
- You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
- I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless e-mails you send me until I return from vacation on 01/05. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
- Thank you for your e-mail. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
- The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
- Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
- Hi. I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
- Hi! I’m busy negotiating the salary for my new job. Don’t bother to leave me any messages.
- I’ve run away to join a different circus.