You Know You Overdid Thanksgiving When – A list of signs that you may have eaten a *little* too much at Thanksgiving
- Paramedics bring in the Jaws of Life to pry you out of the EZ-Boy.
- The ‘Gravy Boat’ your wife set out was a real 12’ boat.
- You receive a Sumo Wrestler application in your e-mail.
- Friday you set off 3 earthquake seismographs on your morning jog.
- Pricking your finger for cholesterol screening only yielded gravy.
- A guest quotes a Biblical passage from ‘The Feeding of the 5000.’
- That rash on your stomach turns out to be steering wheel burn.
- Representatives from the Butterball Hall of Fame called twice.
- You consider gluttony your patriotic duty.