Funny quotes about doctors
Funny quotes about doctors – Quotes by various people (including Walter Matthau, Groucho Marx, and Steve Martin) on doctors and medicine.
- My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more.’Walter Matthau.
- She got her looks from her father: He’s a plastic surgeon.’Groucho Marx.
- Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined.’Samuel Goldwyn.
- I was under the care of a couple of medical students who couldn’t diagnose a decapitation.’Jeffrey Bernard
- First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.’Steve Martin.
- No-one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.’Kin Hubbard.
- There must be something to acupuncture. After all, you never see any sick porcupines!’Bob Goddard.
- The operation was a complete success, but the patient died of something else.’John Chiene
- I’m not feeling very well, I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.’Groucho Marx
- The art of medicine is in amusing a patient while nature affects the cure.’Voltaire