Funny eBay feedback
Funny eBay feedback – After completing a transaction on eBay, the buyer can rate the seller and leave comments. If you ever seen *any* of these, run away from that person!
- POSITIVE: Thanks for great Rainbow Brite lunchbox. Should shrunken head be inside?
- NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but should’ve poked holes in box before shipping the kitten. Refunded.
- NEGATIVE: Despite indication in listing, I could not fit item into any of my body cavities.
- NEGATIVE: Honda R-Type sticker did not add horsepower as advertised.
- NEUTRAL: Item shipped promptly and in good condition, but I should not have to bid on birthday presents from my parents.
- POSITIVE: I don’t really remember what I ordered. But I’ve been sitting in the box it came in all day, and it’s great!
- POSITIVE: Excellent Buyer. A++++++. Thrilled by the quartz movement of the “Rolex”. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- NEGATIVE: Should have been clearer that seller only accepts payment in Bhats via Eastern Union Moneygram.
- NEGATIVE: The dog won’t hunt.
- NEGATIVE: Very nice monkey mascot costume, but it’s a size 36, not a 63 as advertised.
- NEGATIVE: Lederhosen not as pink as the picture led me to believe.
- NEGATIVE: This is clearly the ninth, NOT THE SIXTH, repackaging of Mad Super Special #24.
- POSITIVE: One of the scents mixed in with the packing peanuts remind me of a passionate weekend in Rio … was that you?
- POSITIVE: The way you wrote my zip-code makes me weak in the knees. Such smooth strokes. A+!
- NEGATIVE: Though you did nothing wrong, I am giving you this negative feedback to teach you that the universe is arbitrary and unfair.
- NEGATIVE: Buying this Space 1999 Lunchbox did not fill the void in my empty life for as long as I’d hoped.