- Don’t let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited Until you try to sit in their pews.
- Many folks want to serve God, But only as advisers.
- It is easier to preach ten sermons, than it is to live one.
- The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, But mosquitoes come close.
- When you get to your wit’s end, You’ll find God lives there.
- People are funny; they want the front of the bus, Middle of the road, And back of the church.
- Opportunity may knock once, But temptation bangs on the front door forever.
- Quit griping about your church; If it were perfect, you couldn’t belong.
- If a church wants a better pastor, It only needs to pray for the one it has.
- We’re called to be witnesses; not lawyers or Judges.
- God Himself doesn’t propose to judge a man until he is dead. So why should you?
- Some minds are like concrete’¦ Thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
- Peace starts with a smile.
- Be ye fishers of men. You catch ‘em – He’ll clean ‘em.
- Stop, Drop, and Roll won’t work in Hell.
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- Don’t wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers ‘fruits of the spirit’ over ‘religious nuts!’
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- He who angers you, controls you!
- If God is your Co-pilot, swap seats!
- Prayer: Don’t give God instructions, just report for duty!
- The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
- The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- We don’t change the message; the message changes us.
- You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
- The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.
If this blessed you in a profound way today,
Share it with a few friends to bless them!
I bet someone else will LOVE it too.
There is no greater treasure than a good friend!